BPA is owned and operated by Nick Gissing, who believes that junior tennis in Australia should be given the same opportunities as the professionals. Nick’s background includes:
– Co-designed the Tennis Australia Technique App (available on IOS and Android worldwide)
– Previous video analyst for Tennis Australia, and was part of the team that helped Sam Stosur secure the 2011 US Open.
– Helped facilitate video analysis and statistical interpretation activities for numerous national junior and internationally competing athletes.
– Bachelor in Exercise Science and Psychology from Deakin University.
– Masters in Management from Melbourne University.
– Qualified level 2 coach (Club Professional) with 10 years coaching experience.
– Tournament Director for numerous International and National tournaments around Australia.
Check out his LinkedIn page for more info.